WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our client’s team.
Our offers digital platforms and solutions for workplace health promotion for companies and to accompany prevention and aftercare services for rehabilitation facilities.They are expanding and looking for motivated and enthusiastic support on our common path.
• You will be jointly responsible for the creative design and technical development of our web platforms and mobile apps as well as our websites based on WordPress.
• You design and create UIs for new applications as well as customizations, depending on UX feedback and research.
• You contribute to the continuous modernization of our software, processes and tools in collaboration with senior designers and backend developers.
• You develop and implement reusable and solid responsive frontend components.
• You reliably identify and resolve performance and maintenance issues.
• You are Up-to-date on front-end technologies and best practices to expand our tech stack.
• You are co-responsible for the sustainable further development of our platforms and ensure, that HTML templates can be displayed in all common browsers.
• You actively engage in our agile work processes.
• You show a great passion for the development of front-end systems, their scalability and high- performance applications, as well as their further development.
• You already have experience with mobile-first development and responsive layouts and at least two years of relevant experience in frontend web development.
• You can demonstrate your flair for design and user friendly web interfaces and are up to date with new design trends and frameworks.
• You are curious about technical innovations, have a hands-on mentality, are creative and a team player.
• You have fluent German and English language skills.
• You have a successfully completed degree in media informatics and/or successfully completed training as a media designer, comparable qualifications, or you are a a career changer with relevant professional experience.
Advantageous, but not a must:
• Experience with UI/UX design (Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.)
• Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.)
• Experience with Atlassian toolchain (JIRA, Confluence, …)
• Experience with Vue.js or comparable frontend framework
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work remote;
• Direct communication with Client;
• 25 days off, paid sick leaves and state holidays;
• Medical insurance;
• English-speaking classes.