WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
Scalors is looking for a Head of Business Development to help keep our revenue engine running through their skill, the leadership, and their passion and engagement. We hope for a person, ready to lead the whole business development department and polish existing and create new processes, where needed.
Scalors is a software development, consulting and recruiting specialist with its headquarter in Germany and development centers in Ukraine and other countries. We offer cutting edge software development services, access to IT specialists and coaching in agile methodologies, DevOps, cyber security, recruiting for permanent placement and consulting for the entire software development life cycle.
Our main mission and objective is to deliver high class services by motivated colleagues in a sustainable environment. Our clients are mainly from the DACH region and now we will expand into new markets as well.
- 5+ years of experience in business development and sales, including 2+ years in leadership positions;
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing techniques: from engaging and closing customer, to creating ideas for new campaigns;
- Proven track record of the sales cycle from the first contact to the negotiation and deal closing;
- Customer centric and service oriented mindset;
- Tech-savvy: understanding of modern software development practices and processes both tech-specific and generic;
- Data-driven mindset;
- Experience in working with OKRs;
- Fluent English;
- German is a big plus.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships;
- Review and audit existing procedures, tailor and develop new ones;
- Help developing and executing campaigns;
- Support market entry into several countries;
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance;
- Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of BD’s and sales representatives;
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success based bonuses;
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!);
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility;
- Find your best way to work with our remote led, office-friendly approach;
- Working framework to suit your needs;
- Annual personal development budget for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.;
- Regular company and team events (COVID/War permitting);
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- English lessons in groups.