WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
On behalf of our Client, Scalors GmbH is looking for a PHP Engineer to join our client’s team.
Our Client is Germany’s leading portal and digital service provider with a team of more than 100 dedicated employees from various specialist areas, who are united by one goal: to make it easier for people to receive care at home.
Together with experts from a wide range of care and healthcare fields, their team provides support and guidance for care at home with valuable, always up-to-date information, helpful products, and our digital services – such as the care degree calculator. To stay at home for as long as possible, they help arrange selected providers for care services, such as a low-barrier bathroom or a suitable stair lift. With their products and services such as the curabox, the Client’s team provides helpful care aids for consumption as needed, takes care of the formalities, and delivers directly to your home.
- Development one of our digital products (e.g. subscription commerce under curabox.de, e-commerce or our digital assistant for organising home care and facilitating the everyday care of our customers).
- Support in setting standards and defining processes.
- Close exchange with UX/UI designers and sparring on conceptual and technical issues for digital product management.
- Experience with responsive web and/or web-based software development using agile methods.
- PHP skills and are very familiar with common MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel).
- Experience with software development lifecycle, including various development methodologies, Coding standards, code reviews, source control management and CI/CD workflows.
- German Level – B2-C1; English Level – C1.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- An exciting environment with insights into the digitalisation of care.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels.
- Social added value with the latest technologies and agile working methods.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg’s Hafencity district.
- An exceptional working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Flexible home office arrangement.
- Numerous employee events, a fitness and HVV allowance as well as digital meal vouchers