WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
CANDIDATES ONLY INSIDE EUROPEAN UNION
On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer to join our client’s team.
As a specialist for API and Microservice development, you will be working as part of a dedicated product team on new and existing products. Our team is built on a culture centered around innovation, personal development, and dedication to creating world-class digital products and user experiences. Thanks to the nature of our work, the tools and technologies we use evolve from project to project, which means you’ll always have the opportunity to learn new skills and keep up with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge, working with a world-class team of passionate and technology-loving people, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Work with a team of engineers to design, implement, and ship scalable APIs, microservice architectures, and back-end services
- Plan and own the development of new products and features
- Create and communicate API specifications that follow best practices
- Maintain and improve automated unit and integrations tests, especially to be run in our CI/CD pipeline
- 4+ years of experience in software development with Python
- Hands-on experience using Python frameworks such as Flask, Sanic, or FastAPI for building REST or GraphQL APIs that run in production environments
- Experience with common databases, such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB, and other data stores, such as Redis and S3
- Fundamental understanding of containerization and distributed application architectures using Docker and Kubernetes
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or any related technical field
- Familiar with asynchronous programming, especially in Python
- Experience building microservice architectures using message brokers, such as RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka
- Experience working with mono repositories and build systems
- Experience writing technical requirements and documentation
- Hands-on experience deploying and running machine learning models in production
We love bringing great ideas to life. Since 2015, we have helped startups and big corporations from various industries to successfully plan, develop, and launch innovative digital products. We are motivated to solve new and exciting challenges, and in doing so, improving the lives of our customers and their users.