WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a motivated Back End to join the Client’s team in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria (PLZ. 9020).
The company was founded in 2018. Since then, they have been growing steadily and are proud to take up new challenges with the support of a dedicated team. Design and software teams develop virtual simulators for process optimization in the industrial sector. The following products are developed and offered: Digital Twin, IoT Platforms, and HoloLens.Their ambition is to continue to be a reliable partner for some of the biggest players in the wood industry and they are looking forward to new customers, new fields of activity, and exciting further developments.
- You are fluent in Java/Kotlin?
- A blue Docker whale is swimming in your aquarium?
- Spring Boot is not early summer footwear for you?
- You’ve been on a PostgreSQL Elephant safari?
If you want to work in an agile team on the development of high-performance, scalable services for the processing of live data, if you want to contribute to the development of our services for the configuration and storage of user data, as well as the creation of reports, and if you are interested in communication technology with production facilities…
Then we’ve got the right job for you. Get in touch with us!
- You can expect a young motivated team, flat hierarchies, and opportunities to help shape the company.
- We live a free choice of working hours and attach great importance to a pleasant workplace.
- Your cozy, modern place of work is located immediately close to Lake Wörthersee, in the Lakeside Park in Klagenfurt, directly adjacent to the University of Klagenfurt and the Europapark.
- Parking spaces, drinks, coffee, and tea in the office are free of charge and you can look forward to amusing team events and other social benefits.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success-based bonuses.
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!).
- English lessons in groups.
- Further education is welcomed and encouraged.