WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
On behalf of our Client, Scalors GmbH is looking for Front End Developer to join to Client’s team.
Our Client is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop software solutions for the international growing cruise industry. Front-End Web Developer needs to be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Client’s mission is to revolutionize the global cruise industry by creating the next generation of software to serve the vastly expanding cruise market. It is building upon a team of cruise experts and innovative software engineers experienced in the art of software development of open, scalable and flexible enterprise systems.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions;
- Write well-designed, testable code;
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
- Document and maintain software functionality;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems;
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback;
- Comply with project plans and industry standards;
- Ensure software is updated with latest features;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS; Angular 2;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English;
- Strong understanding of the agile methodology.
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success based bonuses;
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!);
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility;
- Find your best way to work with our remote led, office-friendly approach;
- Working framework to suit your needs;
- Annual personal development budget for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.;
- Regular company and team events (COVID/War permitting);
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- English lessons in groups.