WIR SKALIEREN IHRE
Sie arbeiten gern selbständig? Interessieren sich stets für neue Software-Technologien, um up to date zu bleiben? Und Sie suchen ein agiles und internationales Jobumfeld? Dann sind Sie bei SCALORS genau richtig. Als Software- und Beratungsdienstleister setzen wir spannende IT-Projekte für Mittelständler und namhafte Konzerne aus verschiedensten Branchen um.
Neben den attraktiven Projekten bieten wir unserem Team ein hervorragendes Arbeitsklima, zahlreiche Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten, private Krankenversicherung und marktgerechte bis überdurchschnittliche Gehälter.
SCALORS – wir skalieren Ihre IT-Karriere!
On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Frontend Developer to join our client’s team.
Our client successfully operates international Smart-Shopping Portals that reach more than 10 million users each month. Our goal is to give our users access to vouchers and deals to provide them with inspiration during their shopping process, which is achieved using an intelligent system to pair an extensive list of e-commerce brands on the sites of popular media companies. In addition to the deal communities mydealz and hotukdeals, digital brands such as Bild and Computerbild rank amongst our partners.
For our development team, we are looking for an experience Frontend Developer, who will be responsible for the technical implementation of the frontend application and for the visual presentation of data. You elegantly move between the world of design and the world of programming. You can disassemble a design, separate content from appearance and appearance from function and put it back together.
This position can be located either in our offices in Götzis (Austria) and Berlin (Germany) or remotely.
- Planning and implementation of a new frontend applications based on modern frontend technologies for our high-traffic couponing platforms;
- Conception and design of user-friendly and appealing user interfaces;
- Identification of potential for improvement and implementation of new features;
- Improvement of the user experience through continuous A/ B Testing;
- Quality assurance through manual and automated tests as well as conduction of code reviews;
- Implementation of basic backend endpoints.
- 3+ years of experience as Frontend Developer;
- Good knowledge of technical search engine optimization and performance improvements (e.g. optimizing for Google Pagespeed/Lighthouse Rankings, Schema.org micro data);
- Good knowledge of automated units and functional testing, CI, CD;
- Knowledge in Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Sass / Compass or Less and PHP frameworks is desirable;
- Experience in working with Sketch, Invision & Zeplin is an advantage;
- Great organisational and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and success based bonuses;
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!);
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility;
- Find your best way to work with our remote led, office-friendly approach;
- Working framework to suit your needs;
- Annual personal development budget for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.;
- Regular company and team events (COVID/War permitting);
- English lessons in groups.