THE NEXT LEVEL!
- Last-minute, targeted support with projects included
- From planning to programming to the last operational detail
Remote development / Outstaffing
- Long-term remote development for your software products
- Contractually agreed workload and transparent monitoring
- Assumption of all administrative outstaffing-related tasks
- Advice and support provided by our DevOps specialists for the entire CI/CD process
- Extensive experience with well-known platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and MS Azure
- Assumption of operational activities, monitoring of your platform, and support with your architecture
Challenging software projects call for the best experts. Yet they aren’t exactly easy to come by. This can lead to a delay in your projects and reduce your efficiency.
That’s where SCALORS comes into play. As a software and consulting service provider, we help companies – mainly in Germany and Austria – to realize challenging IT projects.
References / Testimonials
Watch & Build
"We approached Scalors with our idea, and they helped us on short notice to translate it into technical requirements and design the architecture. The specialists at Scalors swiftly implemented the first version of the Watch & Build Engine® using cutting-edge technologies."
“The IT experts at Scalors did an outstanding job developing our mebix app – the digital therapy companion for people with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases – straightforward, fast, and at a high caliber.”
"KIVU Technologies is a technology start-up active in the field of data analysis and graph databases. We have been successfully collaborating with Scalors for more than four years and have learned to integrate Scalors’ outsourcing expertise into our strategy. The developers at Scalors are full-fledged members of our team and play a large part in our success. It’s also a great comfort to know that we can quickly scale up at any time with the help of Scalors, especially in times when it’s difficult to find developers in the EU."
KIVU Technologies GmbH
"Scalors has made it possible for us to quickly expand our own development team at a very high level of quality. That’s why we relied on Scalors’ expertise to further develop and operate MONA – the smart assistance system at a patient’s bedside."
Dr. Arne Peine
“We have trusted Scalors as a reliable partner for developing our cruise ship software since our company was founded. Together we’ve established a large development team and have been working with each other successfully for many years – we would not have been able to go to market so quickly without Scalors.”